OMT Cold room adopts stainless steel or colorbond steel for materials of panels, thickness of panels can be 50mm, 100mm or 150mm. 100% low flammable polyurethane foam are used in the sandwich panel with the density about 38~42kg/m3 B2 grade flame retardant.
1. Concavo convex structure Panels are joined together by means of tongue and groove and locked together by cam-lock on each side of the panel to ensure air tight joints. There’s no need of rivets, thus reduce the cost and save the time.
2. Easier and faster installation, can be expanded or removed conveniently.
3. Perfect heat insulation High density thermo insulated PUR foam up to 42kg/m3 for perfect cold-room heat insulation efficiency.
4. Low flammable Low flammable PUR foam is used in the cold room panel, with fire retardant B2 grade.
5. Highly hermetical Silica gel are used on the panel edge of the joint parts of each sandwich panel to ensure perfect sealing to avoid the cooling air leakage from the cool room or moisture inside the PU insulated panel for the best refrigeration and frozen storage result.
6. Load bearing The compressive strength is 150kpa or more, people can walk on the floor panels and allow trolleys to go in or out.